If you are an iOS user, you must have used or must be aware about the iBooks, a very popular iOS app that allows its users to access, read, and download their favorite books easily and instantly. iBook is already very useful, now has got some more utility as it has updated with some extra features. The main updates in the app include a Nighttime reading theme to let you read the books even in the dark at night, and a full-screen mode. The updated version is named as iBooks 1.5.
With the app, you can easily get your favorite books, and you can download them to read even when you are offline. The iBooks offers an option to browse through the library where you will get the bookshelf which has top and latest books. All that you need is to tap on the book you want to read to open it, swipe or tap to flip through the pages, and to add bookmark or note for your favorite passages.
The iBooks 1.5 provides its users with following updates:
- iBooks 1.5 adds the following new features as well as some stability and performance improvements:
- Nighttime reading theme makes reading books in the dark easier on the eyes.
- Full-screen layout lets you focus on the words without distraction.
- iBooks now features an improved selection of fonts, including Athelas, Charter, Iowan, and Seravek.
- Beautiful new classic covers for public domain books.
- A redesigned annotation palette makes it easier to choose a color for your highlighted text.
The latest version of iBook is available to download at the app store for free.