Here, in the last of the year, we bring the list of top 5 iPhone apps you can download on your device. The list includes the following apps:
1. Flipboard: It is not the new app rather it is one of the most popular magazine apps running on iPads. Now, it has updated and available in an iPhone version with better interface, speed enhancements, improved performance, cover stories and more.
2. Evernote Hello: A latest version Evernote that is similar to the Evernote. The only difference is that it the Evernote Hello focuses on a single and specific function that is to make the notes about the new contacts so that user can remember them. It provides with the options to add extra information, photos, location, notes and more.
3. Evernote Food: Another version of Evernote is Evernote Food that let you keep the data about your best and favorite food experience. You can take the snap of the dish and can make a profile, including the specific location, tags, captions, notes, and more.
4. Zite: It is the another top magazine app which was earlier, available for iPad only. Zite is now updated and available in an iPhone version. It allows you to access the videos, blogs, artilces, and much more news belonging to your area of interest.
5. iBooks: It is the most demanded apps among the iOS users, especially those who love to read the books via the internet. The app is now updated with so many features such as the nighttime reading theme so that you can read the eBooks even in the dark of the night and Full-Screen mode, etc.